Centre for ISO9000 has fully trained, expert consultants who
- create affordable ISO Management Systems which can increase customer confidence and satisfaction
- customise Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) for businesses of all types and sizes
- produce Management Systems that are easy to understand and implement and that are paperless and environmentally friendly
- help businesses establish ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems that can help safeguard data and prevent information security breaches
- provide tools to improve your business processes, help identify and correct problems, and prevent recurrences
About the Centre for ISO9000
We are a team of Management Systems experts who use our knowledge and expertise to help clients build systems that are both customised to their individual needs and also meet the qualifications for certification to their required standard. We create online, paperless systems which are easy to maintain, update and improve, manage version control, and are environmentally friendly. We offer a free, no obligation consultation, via phone or in person, to help establish your needs and how we can best help.
We have resources and knowledge to assist clients to achieve certification to a wide variety of standards, some of which can be found here. Even if you don’t see the standard you’re looking for, please feel free to contact us. The breadth and scope of the standards we cover will likely include what you require.
Although our company is based in southern England, we have consultants from many locations and can assist businesses far and wide.
Our experts provide:
- Consultancy across a wide range of ISO and other standards.
- Paperless management systems as an effective management tool to drive your business forward.
- Free ongoing support, even after we’ve helped you pass your certification.
- External auditing by our qualified auditors.
- Simple, yet comprehensive procedures which are easy to understand.
We have been approached by a number of people recently, telling us that they can get their ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001 or OHSAS18001 certificate cheaper because they are using a “certification body” that can give them consultancy and then perform the assessment. This is not permitted under the requirements of ISO17021, which covers the activities of certification bodies. We have pointed out that these “certification bodies” are not accredited by UKAS, and these people tell us that they have been informed that the “certification body” is accredited by some other body. The Department for Business Innovation & Skills states that this is illegal. As stated on their site:
“the only ‘authoritative statement’ of competence, that has public authority status – providing the last level of control in the conformity assessment chain is from the UK’s national accreditation body, UKAS.”
Any organization, therefore, that is suggesting it is accredited in the sense of the Regulation when they are not is likely to be guilty of an offence under the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008(Statutory Instrument 2008/1276).